Current Project/Questions/About My Pen Name

What are your writing now? Do you make your own book covers?

I am currently in the process of writing Bite Me, I Dare you, my other half loves this title (hi other half!). I'm only just stating this book and honestly don't know how long it will take me to write. But here is the cover:

And if I do decide to self publish this book, I made up a full cover (which doesn't have a book blurb just yet because I don't even know what direction this book will take... yet) for Bite Me, I Dare You, I love the picture but the spine is my favorite part of the cover:


This cover was made my me using Microsoft PowerPoint because I don't have Microsoft Publisher or Adobe Photoshop on my new computer (I have GIMP which is like Photoshop but I don't know how to use it). I used a free for commercial use image from https://pixabay.com/ and two fonts that I found on https://www.dafont.com/ but the fonts are free for commercial use, the fonts are only free for personal use so if I decided to self publish, I would defiantly by the right license or at least contact the owner of the font ask if I could use it for commercial use.

I do not own the image or the fonts, all rights go to their original creators. I will be using this cover over on my Wattpad for when the first chapter will go up (I'm hoping to start posting on June 14th 2020) so head over to my Wattpad profile or follow me here or sign up to receive emails whenever I post something new that way you can be the first to see it.

If you decide to view my book on Wattpad, you can create an account and add my book to your library for future reference or to see when I've posted a new chapter. Wattpad is free to sign up to and won't cost you a single penny unless you go on a premuim plan but the normal version (the free version) is free. My Wattpad username is EvelinB_Selem or you can click on the link provided below this post.

Is Evelin B. Selem your real name or just a pen name?

Evelin B. Selem is just a pen name. My pen name means so much to me because it's both of my grandparents' first three letters from their first names. So Eve is from my grandmother's name Evelyn and Lin is from my grandfather's name Lindsay. The B stands for Betty, my grandmother's middle name and Selem is my real last name. I cherish my pen name with all my heart because it honors my grandparents who walk beside my but will forever have a place in my heart and in my memories.


Questions, drop a comment below.
Emails: click the 'Subscribe' button underneath my blog name, enter your email and and click 'get email notifications', subscribing is free.
Wattpad: if you would like to follow me on Wattpad, you will need to create an account (its free to sign-up, you only pay real money is you go premium) and click that 'follow' button on my profile, a link to my Wattpad profile is here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/EvelinB_Selem

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Tolong jangan beriklan lotre di blog saya, terima kasih.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!

Special Thank You Letter to All Health Care Professionals & First Responders Around the World